2021 Season Guest Pass Restrictions
The following restrictions are currently in place with regards to the use of guest passes. These supersede the rules noted elsewhere on this page.
- Members will be limited to bringing a maximum of 5 guests per day.
- No guests will be permitted to be signed in after 1:00 pm on weekends (Sat. & Sun only) and holidays (May 31st, July 5th, September 6th).
- No guests will be permitted the first week of regular summer hours (Monday, June 14 – Friday, June 18). After the first week, guests may be signed in at any time on weekdays (including Fridays).
These restrictions will be reviewed on a weekly basis and may be changed at any time.
Sign-in Procedure and Passes
All members are expected to sign in and present “passes” for their guests before entering the PVRA. Under no circumstance may a non-member use a guest pass without a PVRA member host present. Guest passes need to be filled out completely and be legible. Please do this before arriving at the sign-in table.
While we realize that it is the privilege of members to invite their guests to the PVRA pool, bear in mind that PVRA exists principally for the benefit of its members. Because of the size of the pool and the number of families who are members of PVRA, the following "reasonable" restrictions must be placed on the number of guests allowed:
- The guest passes are available in sets of 10 and can be purchased through our website. The guest passes are not refundable; however, they may be used from year to year.
- A maximum of ten (10) guests per family in good standing will be allowed to use the facilities on any one day.
- The use of guest passes may be suspended or restricted at any time.
- A Guest Pass must be provided for EACH individual guest regardless of age.
- Individuals using guest passes may only remain at the pool as long as their PVRA member host is there.
- The PVRA member has the responsibility of ensuring that all guests are properly registered. This registration is mandatory because of insurance liability.
- PVRA chartered residents – either owner, renter, or their children – who are not active members of the PVRA (including those on maintenance) may not be considered as guests of an active member.
- Only members 14 years and older may sign in guests.
- Non-members may only visit the pool a maximum total 5 times per season using guest passes.
Caregiver Guest Pass Policy
A caregiver is defined as an adult (at least 18 years of age) who are looking after children in absence of the member parent.
A caregiver can attend the pool without using a guest pass when they are escorting the member’s children to the pool without the adult member accompanying them. When entering the facility they must identify themselves as a caregiver and will be required to sign in.
Caregivers can not sign in additional guests using guest passes.
If a caregiver is accompanying parent members to the PVRA then a guest pass must be provided for them, however, they will not be subject to the maximum 5 visit rule.