We are now preparing for the 2024 season!
Here are some important dates to keep in mind in the lead-up to the 2024 season:
- Tuesday, February 13th @ 8:00 pm - Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Charter Members: Charter members will be emailed a link to register for the AGM. The event will be virtual. This meeting is to review the financial standing of the association and vote for new board members.
- Friday, March 1st - Annual Letter to Members/Start of 2024 Registration and Annual Fee Payment: Our annual letter to members will be out on March 1st. This letter provides important information about the upcoming season. This letter will be emailed to all active members. Charter households will also receive a hardcopy letter, this ensure any people moving into the charter neighbors will get the information as well.
- Monday, April 1st - Early Payment Deadline: Family memberships paid by this day receive $100 off the full annual membership rate, and Senior and Maintenence Only memberships paid by this day receive $50 off the full rate.
- Wednesday, May 1st - Guest Membership Deadline: Guest members must register and submit payment by this date if they wish to continue their membership.
- Deadline for Lifeguard Applications - TBD: Exact date and details will be provided in our annual letter to members.
- Spring Cleanup - TBD: Typically held the last weekend of April, or first weekend of May. Exact date and details will be provided in our annual letter to members.
- Friday, May 24th @ 4:00 pm - Opening Day: PVRA opens for the 2023 season. Until the last day of school the PVRA operates on its early season schedule (click here for details).
- Monday, May 27th - Memorial Day Meet & Greet: Our first family event of the year. More details to come!
Lifeguards - Click here for details on how to apply to be a lifeguard at the PVRA this summer.
Realtors & Potential Home Buyer - Be sure to check out the Realtor & Homebuyers Resource Page prior to closing on a home.
Questions/Comments? Send us an email at email@example.com