Members must sign in and present guest passes (if necessary) at the main entrance gate to the PVRA facility.
- The tennis courts are available for the exclusive use of PVRA members and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by a member and are required to submit a guest pass (same procedure as for pool guests).
- All players must wear tennis shoes (no black soles).
- No bicycles, roller blades, scooters or skateboards or glass of any type are allowed on the tennis courts.
- Courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Play should be limited to one hour if others are waiting to use the courts.
- Class sessions and clinics have priority.
- Court 2 has been lined for Pickleball. If both courts are open tennis players should use court 1.
- During periods of heavy play doubles matches are encouraged. A family may not occupy more than one court at a time when there is a demand for play.