We are now preparing for the 2023 season!
Here are some important dates to keep in mind in the lead-up to the 2023 season:
- Wednesday, March 2nd @ 8:00 pm - Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Charter Members: Charter members will be emailed a link to register for the AGM. The event will be virtual. This meeting is to review the financial standing of the association and vote for new board members.
- Tuesday, March 21st - Annual Letter to Members/Start of 2023 Registration and Annual Fee Payment: Our annual letter to members will be out on Tuesday, March 21st. To reduce waste and save money and we will be emailing the letter to all members who were active last year. Charter members will also receive a hard copy of the letter in the mail. This is to ensure that any new owners that are not yet registered will also receive the information.
- Saturday, April 8th - Deadline for Lifeguard application for the 2023 season. Please note that we will not be running a certification or re-certification course at the PVRA this season. For more see the Lifeguard link at the bottom of this webpage.
- Friday, April 21st - Early Payment Deadline: Family memberships paid by this day receive $100 off the full annual membership rate, and Senior and Maintenence Only memberships paid by this day receive $50 off the full rate.
- Friday, May 6th - Guest Membership Deadline: Guest members must register and submit payment by this date.
- POSTPONED to Saturday, May6th, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm (was April 29th) - Spring Clean-Up: Members can help get the PVRA ready for the summer. Member households contributing 4 people hours to the clean-up will receive a $100 rebate.
- Friday, May 26th @ 4:00 pm - Opening Day: PVRA opens for the 2023 season. Until the last day of school the PVRA operates on its early season schedule (click here for details).
- Monday, May 29th - Memorial Day Meet & Greet: Our first family event of the year. More details to come!
- Thursday, June 15th (Last Day of School) - Start of Regular Season Hours: PVRA moves to our regular season schedule (click here for details).
Now collecting payment for the 2023 season. Log in and go to "My Account" > "My Forms/Paperwork" to submit your payment.
Prospective Members - Interested in joining the PVRA as a guest member? Add your name to our guest membership waitlist.
Lifeguards - Click here for details on how to apply to be a lifeguard at the PVRA this summer.
Realtors & Potential Home Buyer - Be sure to check out the Realtor & Homebuyers Resource Page prior to closing on a home.
Questions/Comments? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org